Tagged for Liebster award
BSchool Admit gets to nominate 10 blogs and ask them 10 questions. Below are my answers to those questions.
Next stage I need to nominate blogs and ask some questions, which I will do in a later blog.
The Liebster award rules in detail:
- You must link back the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
- You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
- You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- You must go to their blogs notify your nominees.
Questions that BSchool Admit asked and my answers
1. If you are a magician – what is the first trick that you would do? – Like Accio Brownies?
Pulling a rabbit out the top hat trick. A classic.
2. You got the admit to your dream school – The email just came, what would you do? Jump up and down, thank somebody, breath or panic?
Go into shock. Then clap, laugh and jump up and down. I would then tell the person nearest me at the time, yes, even that stranger in the bar. I would then phone my parents and my sister.
3. You are at the peak of Mt. Everest, How would you feel?
4. What’s the first thing that comes to your mind when you think about money?
Blah. Need it, but doesn’t make all my decisions.
5. If you weren’t afraid, what would you do?
Give up my job and go travelling. Sit the GMAT tomorrow.
6. If I give you a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Buy my mum and dad a bungalow. Set some of the money aside for MBA fees and buy a house in London.
7. Imagine, the whole application season is over. All the hard work has paid off, where would you head off -(holiday destination)?
Holiday? I would be too busy trying to save money. Mostly, likely I would go surfing again to Spain.
8. If you were a brand, what would be your tag line?
Go get them tiger. But first breath!
9. Brownie or cookie?
10. If you had a chance to go back 16 year old self, what would you have told him/her?
Relax, have fun and life gets better.